Sunday, February 26, 2023

2/26/2023 Stash Report

 quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

I finished a test quilt, so I can't show you the finished quilt.

I did a little paper piecing of a shamrock on a towel.

 I made some gifts for the retreat coming up.
I'm not showing what I made because some of those attending follow my blog.
I took a class with my daughter and a good friend, Michelle.
We made boxy Clear pouches, but I don't have a photo of all of them. :(


Used this Week:
10.11 yards

Total Used year to Date:
Donated fabric
16.86 yards
5.00 yards
Net Stash used in February
12.70 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
183.14 yards

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
65
Perimeter in inches:
13736
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
6
7.55
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
97%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
4
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
0


           


No comments: