Thursday, March 16, 2023

Retreat

 I went on a retreat this past week.

I had a blast!

We had much sewing, eating, and laughing. 

I was actually productive.

Bloom went together fairly easily.
I did not like the blocks to begin with, but it grew on me.
This was a 2013 UFO that got sidetracked because of how the instructions were written.

This is the last of the fox baby items I made for my daughter.
It will go in the hope chest.

I just framed this saying and it will become a wall hanging.
I still need to quilt it and finish it.

This little Halloween mug rug is for my DH to sit his drinks on while watching TV.

A small pillow from leftover pieces.

Postcards

I also made two pincushions, but I don't seem to have photos of them.

Overall, a productive few days.

Coming home led to doctor appointments and exercise.

A reminder to get your mammograms.



No comments: