Thursday, March 16, 2023

Progress

  My to-do-list for 2023 

1. Leach Pillows to use up the remaining T-shirts, I'll be making body pillows.

2. Memory quilt from Rob's shirts. I have the center done and need to add a border or two to make it a bit larger.

3. Second Memory quilt from Rob's T-shirts. They are cut and stabilized, so it should go fairly quickly.

4. Tammy's baby clothing memory quilt is almost finished. I need to cut more baby clothing and even out the boy and girl fabric. I made her two quilts with her twin's clothing. I am in the process of making her one with both boy and girl clothing in it. I use this one as a leader/ender, and it is growing. I've run out of the boy fabrics and need to cut more.

5. Donna's memory quilt or two, depending on how it goes together. I think I will be doing hers in a heart shape.

6. I'd like to make some memory teddy bears from Rob, Karen, Tammy, and Donna's leftovers.

7. Karen's hexagon memory quilt. I finished the hexagons and stitched it onto the background while on vacation, so it just needs to be quilted.

8. Larger hexagon pillow from the leftover fabrics.

9. Driesbach T-shirt quilt. They are cut apart and stabilized, and there are not that many shirts.

10. Hawaiian pants for Ashley

11. Hawaiian Applique

I finished one part of the Hawaiian Applique.

I think there are two or three of them.

I need to figure out what I'm doing with all of them.

12. Hawaiian Sashiko

I worked on this the first night at the retreat, but nothing after that.

13. Off Kilter

16. Christmas Panel - Winter's Eve


FINISHED

DONE 14. Test Quilt

The Test Quilt is finished, but I can't show a photo of them.

DONE 15. Baby items for Ashley's hope chest

It's a diaper clutch.

DONE 17. Pumpkin Table Topper


Finally finished this small table topper.

They are fun to use scraps.

DONE 18. Thanksgiving Table Topper.

This was a simple pattern but is finished.  

No comments: