Thursday, February 10, 2022

Prairie Moon Studio Organizing Task

 Our task for the Prairie Moon Organizing task is

Choose your own task.

Clean out under the long arm.

I have things organized under there, but I think some things shouldn't be kept.
Those drawers have wreath-making items in them.
They need to go somewhere else or be donated.
Last one I did well.

You can check it out here.

 
These are the after photos.
I do need to figure out the ties and make something from them.
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.




2 comments:

Shelly said...

The cabinet looks good! It has always been my rule to not store ANYthing under my longarm. In my previous studio, it was always a mess under there, so I told myself never again. However, right now, I have a few tubs pushed under there that I needed to relocate temporarily while the contractor works on the ceiling in my other room, so hopefully, they won't be there long.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Looking good! I need to clean out under mine.... sigh... there is always something to do in the sewing room isn't there! xx