Sunday, February 6, 2022

2022 Stash Report #6

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

I did finish a couple of things this week.

I was down one day because Gammill came and service my machine.

It looks and sounds so much nicer.

I sewed that day, but not to finish anything.

I did find fabric to donate, lots of it.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month


Used this Week:
105.01 yards

Used year to Date:
110.54 yards
Net Stash used in January
Net Stash used in February
5.53 yards
105.01 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
89.46 yards

Net Used in 2022:
110.54 yards

 
This became a pillow because I didn't want to make an entire quilt in this paper-pieced pattern. 
It was fun and not that difficult, but very time-consuming.
I didn't have enough fabric to make it a king-sized quilt and didn't have a place to use it the size I had enough fabric to make the quilt.
So, another UFO off the list, but much smaller (1/10 blocks) than planned.

The other things I made this week are postcards, and they are in the section below.

I finished a test table runner, but can't show a photo of the finished product.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
56
Perimeter in inches:
4664
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
3
4.60
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
59%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
13
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
2
4


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


I seem to be doing more organizing than quilting, but I'm still doing something.
Small projects right now are what I can do.
I unearthed lots of fabric I didn't need to keep.
Some are going to my friend Tammy, but much of it is going to the new Cibolo Senior Center Beginner Quilting Class.

Days of Stitching                                     100%
Number of Days this week                           7/7
Number of Days this year                         37/37

Days Organizing                                      100%
Number of Days this week                            7/7
Number of Days this year                          37/37

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

Postcards for this week are Surface Design, Green, and Dr. Suess.

 
 


1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you made a lot of progress on the organization front, moving along the fabric. Hopefully that gave you a bit more space in the sewing room. The postcards are really cute and that pillow is gorgeous. It would have made a great quilt, but sometimes you just have the love for that type of project. Happy stitching this week.