Monday, February 14, 2022

2022 Stash Report #7

 quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month


Used this Week:
22.16 yards

Used year to Date:
132.70 yards
Net Stash used in February
127.17 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
67.30 yards

Net Used in 2022:
132.70 yards
 
I finally finished the log cabin blocks I've been working on.
Now to get that quilt designed and put together.

This is a block for the NBAQG Ruby celebration.
I have one more to make.
The fabric in the bag was a tad too short.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
78
Perimeter in inches:
7271
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
4
13.16
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
81%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
15
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
4


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                     100%
Number of Days this week                           7/7
Number of Days this year                         44/44

Days Organizing                                      100%
Number of Days this week                            7/7
Number of Days this year                          44/44

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I did a number of samples with fusing hearts on a white background.
When I finish the pillows, I'll show them.
This is the sample pillow that I ended up giving away.
I suppose I need to do another one so I have a sample for them to see.
 

2 comments:

Kate said...

You are moving along with your stitching goals this year. Love that hearts pillow, very pretty. Happy stitching this week.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a sweet gift, Meloney!!