Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Design Wall Monday

  Small Quilts and Doll Quilts Design Wall Monday and Monday Making. 

 My design walls have not changed since early December. 😟
I've had motivation problems.
I've had health issues for me and the family.
I have not done much finishing, but have finished cutting some things I needed to sew.
Yesterday, I finished two small tops.
They need quilting, so they are not finished.
Maybe that is motivating me and helping me get these finished.
I am ready for them to be off the design walls.
 
The T-shirt is still being stabilized.
I need to make a point of a day to stabilize as much as I can.
There are lots more shirts to stabilize and trim.
It will be a large quilt.

These are the log cabins from my Progressive class in Biloxi, MS with Charlotte Angotti, Kimberly Einmo, and Karen Stone.
These are the blocks from Karen Stone, and I don't think I have many left.
Then becomes the design to put all three blocks together.
I have half of the log cabins in process of completion. 
But, I need one piece of fabric for the final log cabin on this set.
I've asked a friend if they have a 1 x 3.5" piece of fabric they would share.
If not, I'll have to see if I can find any in the store.

As you see, there are still baby clothing blocks hanging on the wall.
Those will be my leader ender project until I sew what I have stabilized and cut.

So, I am sewing, I'm just not completing. 
I am working to do better.

1 comment:

Judy Hansen said...

Sometimes it is hard to see progress. But keep blogging, we can see the progress. One of these days you will suddenly see you are almost finished! Hugs, Judy.