Sunday, January 30, 2022

Stash Report #5

   2022 

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

I have finished cutting out the quilts I needed to be cut.

But, that being said, I didn't get much sewing done this week.

I quilted two charity quilts, but not fabric out this week.

The good news is I didn't add any fabric either.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month


Used this Week:
0.00 yards

Used year to Date:
5.53 yards
Net Stash used in January
5.53 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
194.47 yards

Net Used in 2022:
5.53 yards

 Valentine Placemats

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
40
Perimeter in inches:
3592
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
2
3.95
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
71%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
2
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
11
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
2


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


I seem to be doing more organizing than quilting, but I'm still doing something.
Small projects right now are what I can do.

Days of Stitching                                     100%
Number of Days this week                          30/30
Number of Days this year                           7/7

Days Organizing                                      100%
Number of Days this week                         30/30
Number of Days this year                          7/7

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I cut out two quilts from my scrap drawers, but I can't show a photo.

No comments: