Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Sunday Quilting

I spent most of the day quilting.
I finished this small charity quilt.
I made all different flowers on this quilt.
Some I really like and some not so much.
It was fun playing around.

I also picked fabric for another project I can't' show.

My prairie moon challenge to get rid of one thing a day has been going well.
I found some paper that needed to be tossed.

Karen's challenge had us looking at kits today.
I don't have many, but they are contained in one area.
I didn't find any I was ready to get rid of yet.
If I pull one out and it doesn't speak to me then I'll toss it.
Since they are not overflowing, and they are in the space I want, I'm happy.

Well, I didn't get this posted and life has changed.
DD tested positive for COVID.
She was home all weekend, so we have been exposed.
We were tested yesterday and will find out in 24-36 hours.
I'm not showing symptoms, but DH is.
So, the household is in quarantine and I've been cleaning more than sewing.
DD and I were cooking on Saturday and Sunday, so I felt I needed to do a deep clean.
You know how that goes.
Once you start a deep clean, you find other places which need more cleaning and so it goes.


 

1 comment:

Carroll W. said...

Could you please give the dimensions of the charity quilt or direct me to the pattern? Thanks.