Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Prairie Moon Studio Organizing Challenge

I worked on TAsk one of getting rid of something each day.

I ended up tossing paperwork and things I no longer needed.

But, it really happened in the closet and extra bedroom

I tossed out a number of purses and bags.

I went through the lingerie drawer.

My daughter is 22 and some of those things were in there before she was born.

I tossed items in the pantry.

I cleaned out the items in the extra bedroom that weren't wanted or needed.

I made a big dent in a number of places in the home, not just the studio.

Prairie Moon has her reorganizing challenge pick for Task two.

 "Clean out/Reorganize cabinet or closet"

I'm debating on what to focus on.

I think I am going to look at the two cabinets under the cutting table.

I'm not sure what is under there now.

I'm not sure if I need the items anymore.

This side has towels, T-shirt and who knows what else.
It's time to figure it out.
this side has purse-making items, HST storage, and ????
I need to decide if I want it or not.




1 comment:

Shelly said...

You're really doing great! Good luck with the cabinets.