Thursday, October 7, 2021

Update

I was told I needed to update my blog. LOL
So, here I am.

I've been going to doctor appointments and trying to get appointments scheduled.
So, my time has been filled with other than quilting.

I have spent some time test driving vehicles and decided on a 2022 Honda Odessy.
Of course, once you make a decision, you have to do all the paperwork.
It wasn't so bad, but...it's paperwork!
It's red!
I have driving a gray car for the past 21 years, so I'm ready for something new.
Isn't she pretty?
I get to pick her up on Friday.

I did quilt the Moda quilt and am binding it.
I've done so many bindings lately that my finger is sore. 
I don't like thimbles, but I'm wearing one when I bind now.

I've also bound 4 Quilts of Valor, but I don't have any photos.

I'm also working on two test projects, which, of course, I can't show photos of yet.


I make two Halloween postcards with a wolf inside a pumpkin.

Not much going on, but maybe more next week.


 

No comments: