Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween

 Halloween used to be a time Jon and I would go out to eat and away from the trick or treaters.

Jon didn't like candy and never wanted to dress up, so we had Mother/Son time.

Then, along came Ashley.

She loved to trick or treat because she loved candy.

She loved to dress up and all the scary things.

She got her brother to dress up a little because she was so excited.

2006
2007

2009
2010
2011
There I am dressed up as a witch. LOL
2012
Then on Halloween 2013, my wonderful Dad passed away.
Here are some photos of him along the way.
 

with Jon

 Mom and Dad


At Randy & my wedding


 
Mom and Dad.
Halloween hasn't been the same since.
2021
We have finally figured out it is OK to celebrate without Dad.
That is a good thing.

Happy Halloween!
















1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

I am really sorry about your dad. I know you miss him especially on Halloween. I hope you enjoy good thoughts about him today