Monday, October 25, 2021

Design Wall Monday

    I'm linking to

Small Quilts and Doll Quilts Design Wall Monday and Monday Making.

This just came down from the design wall.

I need to quilt it, but have other things on the machines I want to use. :)
This is a 100-patch block.
Three are done and one more is close.
I'm using them as leader/enders.
I'm slowly getting the T-shirts stabilized.
There are so many of them and I know putting this together is going to be challenging.
I don't like the stabilization process and I have had to make other things that HAD to be done before this.



2 comments:

Linda Enneking said...

I am making a t-shirt quilt similar to yours. My grandaughter doesn't want straight rows, and that is what is making it difficult for me. Your photos are encouraging me to get back at it. I agree, cutting the shirts and stabilizing takes a lot of time.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

That t-shirt quilt is going to be amazing!!!