Sunday, October 24, 2021

Stash Report #42

        quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
.89 yards

Used year to Date:
184.20 yards
Net Stash used in October
10.37 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
53.58 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
38.38 yards

Net Used in 2021:
161.62yards
  
 I made some masks for DD.
 
I made these three little trinket containers from this site.
They were easy to make.
The most difficult part was the darts.
I tried a couple of different widths of darts to get different results.
This football pillow is one of my UFOs

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
1132
Perimeter in inches:
115697
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
37
105.71
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
57 %

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
95
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
2
35


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                     91%
Number of Days this week                          7/7
Number of Days this year                   270/296

Days Organizing                                      89%
Number of Days this week                         7/7
Number of Days this year                   262/296

I am fairly consistent in working in my studio, both cleaning, and sewing.
I am in pulmonary rehab now two days a week, so I need to get my sewing time in during the mornings.
There are days when I am exhausted afterward and no sewing happens.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
  
I am working on a test bench runner using my scraps.
It is 100% scrappy.
I can't show a photo of that one.

The little trinket containers used 8" squares and came from the scraps.
 


3 comments:

Ivani said...

The halloween masks are fun. (If we can say that).
And the containers are very useful.
Have a great new stitching week, Mel.

Donna said...

I've made something similar, with fewer pleats. Non-sewers seem to love them.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You are so good at keeping track of your weekly projects and stash used! The little trinket holders are fun, and look like a quick project when you don't have a lot of time.