Sunday, February 28, 2021

Stash Report #9

 quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
0.00 yards

Used year to Date:
27.93 yards
Net Stash used in February
1.62 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
9.08 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
181.15 yards

Net Used in 2021:
18.85 yards
   
I finished nothing of my own.
I quilted lots of guild quilts on my longarm.
I bound a really big quilt.
I have a couple of things that might get done soon but are not done, so I can't count them.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
181
Perimeter in inches:
16543
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
10
16.37
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
58%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
5
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
26
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
1


           

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:

Days Organizing 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
58/58
7/7
100%

58/58
7/7
100%


Most of my time was spent on the longarm for others.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I didn't work on anything of my own, so no scraps this week.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like a very busy week for you. Hopefully you can slow down some this week and work on some of your project.

Donna said...

It was a skill building week. I'm sure you'll have another finish soon.

maggie fellow said...

my friend mentioned that she doesn't quilt her quilts so how many compared to mine is not a fair number. and I don't think about that when I am quilting for others

Susan said...

It's hard to make progress on your own work when you are working on other people's projects. On the other hand, you are helping others, and that's a big plus, too. =)