Sunday, February 14, 2021

Stash Report #7

          quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
0.84 yards

Used year to Date:
27.66 yards
Net Stash used in February
1.35 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
9.08 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
181.42 yards

Net Used in 2021:
18.58 yards
   


A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
177
Perimeter in inches:
16337
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
9.5
16.09
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
58%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
20
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
1


           
I took an embroidery class and learned in the hoop embroidery with Organza. 
It is not my favorite thing to do.
These have been in my car for a long time.
I finally finished the two candle mats.

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:

Days Organizing 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
44/44
7/7
100%

44/44
7/7
100%


I was lucky to sew all week long.
I also had time to get ready for my three trips.
I emptied a number of boxes and bags for organizing.
I really want to find another way to organize my zippers.
They are currently in plastic bags by size and stored in a drawer.
I'm still holding the guild retreat items and would like to get my space back.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

A blog friend is doing a wedding quilt and asked for hearts.
I made two.
They are from my scrap drawer.

I belong to a postcard swap group and the theme was mardi gras.
You can't see the yellow stitching on the one card that says "Mardi Gras."
I used green, gold, and purple scraps from my scrap drawers.

I also finished a test quilt that I pulled fabric from the scrap drawers.
It was fun to make something all from scraps.
I don't see a dent in them or any room, but I had fun testing this quilt for TQPM.


4 comments:

Donna said...

Great report! No matter how much we sew from the scrap bins the scrap pile never goes down.

Ivani said...

Beautiful candle mats, great you gave them a chance.
Happy Valentine's Day.

Susan said...

We used almost the same amount this week. =) I do find scraps are not something that ever disappears. Doesn't matter how many you use. =)

Kate said...

Another great week on the stitching front. You've got lots of different projects in the works. I'm pretty sure that scraps may more scraps while we aren't watching. I've been trying to organize mine. It's a slow process.