Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday Design Wall

     I'm linking to 



MY main design wall has some orphan blocks on it.
One of the challenges for the New Braunfels Area Quilt Guild is to find your orphan blocks and do something with them.

Then, a challenge for the Hill Country Mod Quilt Guild to make something with hearts.
I made a pillow, but have all these left.
I'm still having trouble figuring out how to do what I want to do with these hearts.

Then, the blue on the right is from that last T-shirt quilt.
I forgot the zipper on Friday, so I had to bring it home.
I'll add a zipper at the bottom and then cut to size before I sew the last two sides.
Hopefully, it will be done soon.

The paper in the middle is a paper pieced tree that is a UFO.
All the green is cut. I need to cut the background.

2 comments:

chrisknits said...

Good luck on your orphan block challenge!

Janis said...

Well you've got a lot going on. It will be interesting to see what you figure out to do with your orphan blocks, have fun!