Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday Design Wall

     I'm linking to



MY main design wall has some orphan blocks on it.
One of the challenges for the New Braunfels Area Quilt Guild is to find your orphan blocks and do something with them.
I have an idea for some of the larger ones too.
All the crates and stuff are for the retreat in March.
I'll be happy to see all that stuff gone.


I think these hearts are going to go back into their container.
They are not speaking to me, so it is time to clear the design wall.

The paper in the middle is a paper pieced tree that is a UFO.
All the green is cut. I need to cut the background.
I am still not making progress on this.
If it is not done, I might take it with me to the personal retreat in a couple of weeks.

The Blue quilt is the BOW we did at the HIll Country Mod Quilt Guild last year.
I am making it for a wedding gift.

 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

The blue quilt in progress is great. I love the color and the motion in the setting blocks. Yep, if those pink hearts aren't talking to you kick 'em back to the box. Maybe someday you'll have something going and they will fit in without lots of thinking and trying etc. Hope you make progress on the tree. Wouldn't it be great to have a Christmas finish early? (Assuming it is Christmas?)