Monday, November 30, 2020

Design Wall Monday

It's the last day of the month.

How did that happen?

   I'm linking to 


I"ve measured all the quilts.
They are in an order to make sure the columns are all the same size.
Now to stabilize and trim them.
This is my December OMG

The Christmas trees were a class from the Vermont Quilt Festival.
Kimberly Einmo had a great class that I really enjoyed.

The John Deere panel will be made into a baby quilt. 

Lucky 7 is quilted and ready for binding.

4 comments:

chrisknits said...

I will be quilting a Tshort quilt for a friend, no way would I take on the piecing job! The trees are adorable.

Ramona said...

Your tshirt quilt is going to be packed with fun! Love your tree forest. :)

Bonnie said...

Great job on the t shirts. Hope you can start the stabilizing and trimming. Ugh -- I at least ordered the sashing fab for the one I'm working on.

Patty said...

Tree blocks look fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.