Tuesday, December 1, 2020

2020 Challenges

 2020 Challenges 

It is coming to the end of the year and I find that I've not worked on UFOs as much in 2020 as I normally have.

But, most of the new starts I joined in with are done.
There will be a couple to add, but I began lots more.

January - #2 Fish Bowl
February - #9 Ashley's T-shirt quilt
March - #7 Courthouse Steps
April - #1 Christmas Card Caddy
July - #5 Tree Geneology
August - #8 Arrowheads
September - #10 Yo-yos
October - #6 Christmas Pieces
December - #4 Orphan blocks

HCMQG
January - #9  Ashley T-shirt Quilt
February - #Mount Rushmore
April #51 Cozy Days Lap Quilt
May - # 78 Harry Potter for Ashley
I doubt I will work on this one yet.
May - #167 Snowman
June - #35 Vacation Quilt
June - #14 T-shirt Quilt - Random from Carol
July - #19 A Heritage Quilt
August - #18 Karen's Hexagon Quilt
September - #36 Wool/felt Ornaments
October - #123 Mr. T
October - #153 Racoon Table Topper or Pillow
November - #38 Pill Bottle pincushion
November - #35 Vacation Quilt
December - #31 Wolf Pack Wilderness Experience
December - #16 Small Celebrations Lone Star State

Stashbuster
January #6 6.5" 9 patches, July - #3 3.5" 9 patches, 
August #5 4.5" 9-patches & May - #4 4-patches
Many of my different sized 9 patches are in this.
 

 
I used that mix of "made" crumb fabric to make the top and lining for my first tote bag.
I have lots of canvas and lots of fabric, so I'll be making more of these.
Some will be prettier than others.
January #66 Fish Bowl Quilt
February - #10 Adorn It
February - #99 Karen's Hexagon Quilt
March - #8 A Heritage Quilt
March - Map of Texas Lone Star State
April - #2 2019 Quilt Festival Shop Hop Quilt
April - #46 Christmas Pieces
April - #16 Bee-uti-ful Applique
May - #29 Brown Class Quilt
June - #1 - 1" HST
June - #60 - Equessense Embroidery
June - #101 Landscape
August - #52 Copper & Teal Quilt
September - #9 A little Bit Shorter Tall Tree
September - #32 Camo Quilted Pieces
September - #132 Our Autumn Friends
October - #11 Arrowheads
October - #19 Bloom
November - #54 Crazy Heart Paper Piecing
November - #112 Microwave Bowl Covers
 

The Color Challenge
October - Brown
  
November - Black
December - wild colors

Gift Giving
November - kitchen neck towels
  

 
  
I also gave two pillow covers, but I don't have a photo of them.

Read a Book
November
Harley Merlin and the Mortal Pact by Bella Forrest
Such a great ending to a series.
Chaos helps the way it can.
There are more in the series, but Finch is the main character.
Quilters of the Door by Ann Hazelwood
This is a new series called Door Country Quilts.
It is about Claire arriving in a little town and joining a small quilting club.
It is a fun read.
The Healing Quilt by Wanda E Brunstetter
This was a nice read.
It is about an Amish couple who teaches quilting classes and all their students.
Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
I got this book because it was suggested at Thriftbooks.com
It was an easy read and was the first in a series, so it set the stage for the next books.

Patchwork Times Learn Something New
November - I took a class from Kimberly Einmo.
I learn something new from her every time I interact with her.
I am also trying new ways to load a quilt.
My next try is to float the top.
I've not done that before, so it should be interesting
I'm also learning different ways to make a bag.

October - Arrowheads
November - Stonehenge
December - T-shirt Quilt

No comments: