Sunday, December 13, 2020

Stash Report #50

    quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
21.33 yards

Used year to Date:
273.28 yards
Net Stash used in December
32.53 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
107.76 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
-6.51 yards

Net Used in 2020
206.51 yards

Half of the coaster sets I need to make for the men in my family to give away.

Pineapple quilt is bound.
I don't have a place big enough to get a good photo of this quilt.
I need to do the label.

The December pincushion.
They might not be swapping anymore, or it might be time to take a break.

A few bandanas

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
1458
Perimeter in inches:
197771
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
39.5
96.36
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
35%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
4
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
182
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
1
30


           
She is also doing a 100-day challenge.
My list is in the tab above, named 100-day challenge.

86. Coasters
I have things, not on my list that need to be finished. 

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
344/347




Days Organizing:
93%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
324/347



I sewed every day this week, but it was a challenge for me.
I'm not sure why, but the cedar count is up in Texas, so that could explain it.
I'm hoping this coming week is better for my motivation.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

 
So, this is what the entire quilt looks like
 
This is the finished bound quilt without a place to photograph it.




 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Great report!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Wow, I love the pineapple quilt! And all the other things you've made, too--you are a power house!

Kate said...

Congrats on finishing off the pineapple quilt! It's so colorful. Great metrics for a week you didn't fell motivated. Hope the cedar pollen dies down, all of us have been sniffly and sneezing and we're not sure why. I wonder if it's the same pollen?

Julie in GA said...

Your pineapple quilt is fantastic! Congrats on a great finish!