Sunday, November 15, 2020

Stash Report #46

    quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
10.42 yards

Used year to Date:
233.38 yards
Net Stash used in November
-17.81 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
107.26 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
34.23 yards

Net Used in 2020
165.77 yards
The small advent calendar is completed.
My second Stonehenge is done.
I didn't use a pattern and used up the leftover fabric I had.
I is my November OMG.
 

Kitchen neck towels made for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Christmas tablerunner.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
1185
Perimeter in inches:
150251
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
34
84.00
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
36%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
13
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
168
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
27


           
She is also doing a 100-day challenge.
My list is in the tab above, named 100-day challenge.

22. Quilt CIL #2
27. Make blocks for Cheyenne quilt
28. Put Cheyenne top together
30. Quilt Cheyenne quilt
31. Bind Cheyenne quilt
32. Put Gus top together Find yarn
50. Make a table runner for a guild swap
52. Make pillow form for Adorn it pillows
91. put together and mail SQ for December (it's put together, won't mail until the 20th)

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
316/319




Days Organizing:
93%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
296/319


Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
 
The items on the left are all from the scrap drawer.






4 comments:

Luiz Gomes said...

Hi good afternoon. All right? I want to present my Blogger on culture, travel and tourism. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogger. I'm the follower number 17.

https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/2020/11/museu-casa-de-rui-barbosa-parte-i-rio.html?m=1

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow! Lots of great Christmas projects on the go. Nice work on getting ahead of the season, Mel!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Wow! I'm impressed with your organizational detail! I admire your finished Christmas gifts too!

Kate said...

You got a lot done! Love those tree blocks up on your design wall. Hope you made good progress the last week.