Sunday, November 29, 2020

Stash Report #48

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 


Used this Week:
2.62 yards

Used year to Date:
241.60 yards
Net Stash used in November
-9.60 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
107.26 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
26.02 yards

Net Used in 2020
173.98 yards
  
Tote bag, the first of many.        Pillow from UFO pinwheels
  
Another towel boa.                   December bandanas.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
1229
Perimeter in inches:
153185
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
37
94.21
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
39%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
3
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
175
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
2
29


           
She is also doing a 100-day challenge.
My list is in the tab above, named 100-day challenge.

55. Quilt Lucky 7
34. Crochet Rainbow Afghan

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
330/333




Days Organizing:
93%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
310/333


Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
 
Lucky 7 was quilted.
I thought I had the binding made, but...
I have to find the fabric.

 
This was made from the crumb fabric I made a bit ago.
I decided that if I was going to use it up, I'd use it for the lining too, not just the upper band.


4 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I liked your scrappy lining AND your reasoning to use it!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Lucky Seven is a great looking scrap quilt! I like all your other projects, too.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE the scrappy tote!! Good thinking on using more of the Crumb fabric for the lining, too.

Kathy S. said...

LOVE the inside of your bag. What a fun surprise.