Sunday, August 16, 2020

Stash Report #33

 quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 



Used this Week:
10.51 yards

Used year to Date:
156.41 yards
Net Stash used in August
5.42 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
59.31 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
65.01 yards

Net Used in 2020
134.99 yards

I finished my COVID-5 Quilt.
Lorena quilted it for me and I finished the binding.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
738
Perimeter in inches:
75057
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
25
68.34
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
44%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
100
Number of Spools Used this week:
 0

Number of Spools Used this year:                
19


I've not measured it yet, so I'll add that next week
I still have not measured it, so my numbers are far less.
I'm bringing it upstairs and deciding if I'm keeping it or passing it on.

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.
My week had me have two days where the sewing time was only about 20 minutes, and then I had a day I went to visit DD and didn't get anything done in my studio because I stayed the night.
It was well worth it.


Days of Stitching:
99%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
226/228




Days Organizing:
90%

Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
7/7
206/228


Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

All I seem to be doing is working with scraps.
Does that mean my scraps drawers and bins are being reduced?
I'm not so sure.
Pineapples are coming along.
Maybe 20 more to do, if I don't make it larger.
This swap block process was using all my scraps.
The brown one is the block I did.
I used brown in the corners because that was my color.
All the cornerstones were scraps.
Gyleen Fitgerald is having her COVID 7 class and this is where we are so far.
This is all from my scrap drawers.
It's a bad photo for some reason my camera is having trouble.


4 comments:

Kate said...

You've got some great scrappy quilts in the works. Congrats on the finish! It's good you got to see your college girl. Have a productive week.

Rebecca Grace said...

Those pineapple blocks are looking absolutely glorious on your wall! So much movement, with the colors swirling around the block centers almost like cabbage roses. Love it!

Miaismine said...

Your projects are coming along nicely! It's so nice to have two design walls! More and ore I'm seeing black sashing on quilts and really liking it! It seems to make the colors pop even more! Congratulations on your finish!

Bonnie said...

You've got a lot going on. Congrats on a finish.