Sunday, August 16, 2020

Long day

 As wonderful it is to quilt all day long, it makes me tired. 😀

I finished the four masks that were already prepped.
I'm planning on keeping them in a plastic bag in the car in case I run into someone that needs a mask.
Part of the monthly "decorations" that I make, I make a bandana for Diesel.
Now, Diesel has a friend, Pi, and I'm making matching ones for him.
To go along with the Sunflower theme this month, I found this panel and made a wall-hanging for the girls.
They want to decorate all in sunflowers, so this should help.

Now to get the placemats and wall hanging quilted.


This is the COVID-7 Lucky 7 quilt.
I have one more set of blocks to make and I can start putting it together.

I'm exhausted, so it is about time to call it a night.

2 comments:

Charlotte27 said...

thnks

Charlotte27 said...

Used primarily as a flexible packaging film for oxygen-sensitive foods, China Nylon / Bopa Film is the choice when high mechanical strength, high melting point, transparency, and excellent oxygen barrier are required.