Saturday, April 4, 2020

What is Everyone working on?

I just saw this Wisconsin museum asking for 12" finished blocks.
We could become part of a quarantine quilt that they are working on.
Interesting idea.

I can't show you what I'm working on because it is for testing.

But, both these projects are fun and it's nice to sew something other than masks.

I've watched more TV during this time than normal, so I have to do something with my hands.
So, I've been Crocheting.
I crocheted a cross bookmark

extra small, small and large.

See...they are three different ones.
The large was done with only one strand of yarn, and it is more floppy than the others.
The two strands are harder on the hands, but they were easy to make with good instructions.

What is everyone else working on?

No comments: