Sunday, April 26, 2020

Ruler work and charity quilt

More ruler work.
I can't say I love it, but I can see where there are times when it would be great to have the right rulers.
Found a cable ruler, but I have to mark and I don't have the grid to mark it with.
So, I am going to need to order it.
I don't know if I will use it often, but I can see one quilt right now that I would love to use it on.
I have one more of these charity quilts to finish.
I don't think I'll do ruler work on it.

I made a few more masks because DS wanted a couple from the previous project.
The student came and picked up the masks.
He left me a beautiful plant with a nice thank you note.
I'm impressed with this young man.
It was a pleasure to do something for someone doing something for the elderly.
It's been a good week.


No comments: