Sunday, April 26, 2020

Stash Report #17

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports

I am still having trouble with motivation.

But, I am sewing.


Used this Week:
13.48 yards

Used year to Date:
78.50 yards
Net Stash used in April
124.60 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
20.81 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
141.12 yards

Net Used in 2020
58.88 yards
Masks and more masks

May placemats 
Simple Pleasures from Houston Quilt Festival

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:


Total Number of equivalent blocks:
457
Perimeter in inches:
23072
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
12.5
27.52
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
35%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
6
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
50
Number of Spools Used this week:
 0

Number of Spools Used this year:                
11

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.




Days of Stitching:
100%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
116/116




Days Organizing:
88%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
102/116

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

Some of these are from scraps.
I did use some pieces of yardage that were less than half a yard for many of them.
I continued cutting from my scrap drawer for this quilt.
I think I need 20 more pieces of the long strip.
I am having some trouble finding scraps that big.

3 comments:

Marti said...

Are you getting tired of making masks yet, or do you have a good, easy system set up? I've got to make one or two more and send them off and then I hope I never have to make another one.

You have used an amazing amount of fabric this week!

Miaismine said...

Yes, masks and more masks....
Your placemats are so cheerful! Would you share what size your hexies are? Just lovely!

Kate said...

Sorry the mojo has deserted you. You've still done well on the stash management and stitching time fronts. I'm not a fan of mask making, you've done quite a number. Hope the mojo comes back soon.