Wednesday, April 1, 2020

2020 UFO Challenges

It's been a difficult month.
I can't say I did much of anything on my list.
I've prepped a few things, but....mostly I made masks and a number of things I did at retreat before all this started.

January - #2 Fish Bowl
February - #9 Ashley's T-shirt quilt
I know I won't get this one done this month.
She has changed her mind on what some of the shirts she wants in the quilt.
So, with a little coaxing, maybe I'll be able to get some of it done.
I have the design and some shirts prepped, but not all.
March - #7 Courthouse Steps
April - #1 Christmas Card Caddy

HCMQG
January - #9  Ashley T-shirt Quilt
See above
February - #Mount Rushmore
March - #21 Art Glass - Ashley's quilt
March - #31 Wolf Pack panel quilt
April - #25 Let Me Surprise You
April - #51 Cozy Days Lap Quilt

Stashbuster
January #6 6.5" 9 patches
January #66 Fish Bowl Quilt
February - #10 Adorn It
I finished two projects but there is still this one from that one UFO.
I'm not sure what I'm doing with this yet, but I'll figure it out.
February - #99 Karen's Hexagon Quilt
March - #8 A Heritage Quilt
March - #24 Blue/Green Mini 9 Patches



March - Map of Texas Lone Star State
April - #2 2019 Quilt Festival Shop Hop Quilt
April - #46 Christmas Pieces
April - #16 Bee-utiful Applique

The Color Challenge
February - Orange
March - Yellow
April - Green

Gift Giving
March - 9-patch key rings to guild boutique.
Kitchen scarf to guild boutique.
70 Masks for health care workers, friends & family.
Crocheted hearts.
April 

Read a Book
March - White Moccasins The story of Katie by Sandra Lee Cleary
It's a story of a young Indian girl that was left without family during a massacre of Bad Axe in 1832.
It was very well written.
Quilt the Town Christmas by Ann Watkins Hazelwood
This is the third book in series and is a fun read.
Quilt as Desired by Arlene Sachitano
I picked this up at Quilt Festival and really enjoyed her style of writing.
It's a Quilt mystery.
I've ordered the series and am waiting for them to arrive.
April 

Patchwork Times Learn Something New
March - Learn more about the new small sewing machine.
I learned to so specialty stitches on the new machine.
I learned how to clean out the bobbin area too.
April - Learn to use new to me longarm rulers.

February/March - Ashley's Stonehenge Quilt
I have more than that done, but I can't find a photo.
Since I didn't finish it in February, I'll work on it in March.
Well, I didn't get it done because of all the mask sewing.
I'll leave it here and work on it this month too, but pick another one to finish.
April - Let Me Surprise You Quilt

No comments: