Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday happenings

The guild did a charm pack challenge.
We turned in a charm pack an someone made something for us.
Isn't this a charming rag purse? 
Used the leader ender method to get the top put together.
This is a strange UFO as in it was lots of pieces that were patriotic.
I think it turned out OK. 
The next UFO I'm working on is from December 2003.
Cozy Kitten yahoo group is no longer, but this was a block of the month.
I have no idea why I didn't finish it, but only 3 more blocks to go and I have the instructions and fabric.
I'm excited to work on this one.
I love the colors. 
Not a good photo, but this is my table runner.
I need to find a backing and get it sewn together.

Guild was wonderful today, except my 3 buddies were not there.
They were missed, but I sat and talked with a few of the members.


No comments: