Monday, April 8, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.

Something new on the design wall.
This the framed 4 patches.
I'm finishing framing some of them and will then decide on what to do with them.
I'm not sure I like the print that was in the UFO bag, so I will probably have to find a new border piece.
The greens will be sashing.
sometimes I wonder about my choices combined in the UFO bags. 
I thought I had 4 of the HST in red on the third row. I just wonder if it is hiding somewhere.
When I find it or make another, I'll add in strips to get to the 12" block, probably of white with a blue center cornerstone.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hum, lost blocks seem to happen to me all too frequently. I sure hope you find the missing unit.