Saturday, April 6, 2019

Ravelry UFO Club


The Spring 2019 (Ravelry) UFO Club is OPEN for registration!! Participants MUST list (at least) FIVE projects. Photos should accompany the list. Sign-ups end at midnight EDT on Sunday, April 7, 2019.

For those of you who are interested in participating along with us,  go join Ravelry, come join the Quilters Knitting group, and look for the Spring 2019 UFO Club discussion thread.  Sign-ups will be open for the Spring 2019 (Ravelry) UFO Club through Sunday, April 7, 2019.   Come join in the finishing fun!
NOTE: All qualifying finishes must be posted BEFORE midnight (EST) on June 30, 2019!!!

My List will include
1. Patriotic pieces
I want this to be finished into a Quilts of Valor

2. Old Quilt
I want this to be quilted and bound.

3. Redwork pieces
I want this to be finished for a donation quilt for my guild.

4. Framed 4 patches
I don't know what I'll do with this, but the pieces are all ready to be sewn.

5. Cozy Kitten Mystery
I have a few more blocks to make and then put this into a top. It was started in 2004.

6. Baby Clothing quilt
I need to cut these baby clothing pieces into 2.5" squares and sew them randomly together.

I'd like to make progress on all of these in the next 3 months.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Did not know that Ravelry had a Quilters Knitting Group! Will have to go and look for that now. :) Alas and aleck, I cannot commit to completing anything other than my exhibition piece for July. ho hum... I'm interested in your progress though.