Monday, April 22, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.

My framed 4 patches are all completed and trimmed.
The fushia fabric is cut for alternating squares.
It will not be a big quilt, but a nice lap quilt size.
Found the green fabric in my stash to use for the border.
The binding will be in the fushia.

The patriotic UFO is coming along.
Working on getting the sashing in white cut and ready to sew.
I think I will use a patriotic fabric for the cornerstones.

My table runner has not budged a bit.
I probably will use it as a leader/ender when the 4 patch is done.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Getting 2 out of 3 projects moving forward sounds good to me! I really like using leader and enders -- it moves things along really well.