Monday, April 1, 2019

April UFO Challenges

This is a summary of the 2019 UFO Challenges I'm part of.

 Elm Street OMG 

March - Start cutting the baby girl clothing for the matching top. 
Make progress.

April - Quilt Old Quilt


February - #10  Orphan Blocks

March - #4 Tie One On

April - #11 Future Heirloom Madam Mim


February - #6 Extra Miscellaneous Patches
This is a huge bag of blocks.
I know it will make way more than 1 quilt.
My goal will be to get at least one quilt made from this bag of blocks.


March - #8 Mahjongg
I know this one has lots to do on it, so time will tell how much it is moved forward.

April - #5 Framed 4 patch from Carol
January -#2 A Heritage Quilt
(This one will take time because it is large and not much is done on it)

February - #109 Mr T
This is an applique wall-hanging.
I'll be finishing the background and then take this as my take a long project.

March - #3 - 4 Patch Wonderful
March #24 - Woodsy Wonders

March #103 - Miscellaneous Patriotic
This actually falls into other lists of UFOs, but I think I will be able to use some of it in a patriotic quilt.

April - #1 is already done
April - #43 - Cozy Kitten Mystery
April - #101 - Miscellaneous Panels

Motivational Monday
I went so overboard, I don't have to do anything until May.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck with your project! Can you share a photo in your post of your project?