Friday, March 1, 2019

March UFO Challenge

This is a summary of the 2019 UFO Challenges I'm part of.
February was a really bad month for me.
There were two weeks that I was so ill that I was sleeping all the time.
Then, the third week I would try and find I had no energy, so the last week was when I saw any progress.
Praying March is much better.

 Elm Street OMG 

February - Baby clothing into a top
 It is in top stage.

March - Start cutting the baby girl clothing for the matching top. 
Make progress.


February - #10  Orphan Blocks
There are number of these, so we will see if it is quilt time or pillow time.
March - #4 Tie One On


February - #6 Extra Miscellaneous Patches
This is a huge bag of blocks.
I know it will make way more than 1 quilt.
My goal will be to get at least one quilt made from this bag of blocks.
March - #8 Mahjongg
I know this one has lots to do on it, so time will tell how much it is moved forward.
January -#2 A Heritage Quilt
(This one will take time because it is large and not much is done on it)
Didn't even touch it.

February - #9 Baby Orphan Pieces & February - #49 Easter Embroidery
I might be putting the Baby Orphan Pieces and the Easter Embroidery together into one quilt. I also have some baby pieces that I pulled at the same time.
We shall see if 3 of the UFO bags can be used in one quilt.
I did use all three bags, but only the Easter Embroidery and Baby Orphan Pieces were used up.
All was from the stash.

February - #109 Mr T
This is an applique wall-hanging.
I'll be finishing the background and then take this as my take a long project.

March - #3 - 4 Patch Wonderful
There are 4 patches here and I'm hoping to use most of them with the Woodsy Wonders

March #24 - Woodsy Wonders
Woodsy Wonders is a cloth story book that I'll be making into a quilt.

March #103 - Miscellaneous Patriotic
This actually falls into other lists of UFOs, but I think I will be able to use some of it in a patriotic quilt.
This one will take longer because of having to trim the pieces.

Motivational Monday
I went so overboard, I don't have to do anything until May.

No comments: