Monday, March 25, 2019

Design Wall Monday


I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.
My patriotic blocks are coming together.
It takes some time to figure out what pieces you are going to actually use in each block.
I've not had to make any extra pieces, but think that is coming to an end.

This is the leader/ender and I have not sewn on my DSM much this week.
Being on vacation didn't allow me to use the machine until we got home.
The Stockyard in Dallas, TX 
The Dallas World Aquarium 
Medieval Times
When we got home, I decided to not sew, but to quilt, so things went on the long arm.
I decided the weekend was for my quilts.
First, I quilted a quilt for a Lana, who is going to New Mexico for a baby shower.
Next came my Woodsy Wonders #1.
Next was Woodsy Wonders #2.
Next was the table runner for our Guild Challenge.
This is due in April. 
I even got the binding on while we drove to Austin for a High School reunion planning meeting.
The one I didn't get finished was Harry Loves Alice.
I'm trying out the quilting pattern for the next quilt I need to quilt for Beverli.
I think two more passes will have it complete.
I also finished this binding.
I quilted this on the DSM before we left for our vacation.





No comments: