Monday, March 11, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.


This is one of those UFOs that is really leftover pieces from other projects.
I'm not liking how it is coming together, so I'll have to figure out another plan. 
I have two of these types of UFOs this month. LOL
I like the way this one is coming together better.
I am making 12" blocks from the pieces and I think I can make that happen.
Once that is done, I'll end up sashing or something, depending on how big I want it to become.

My table runner is to the right.
Love Laugh Quilt has a table mat project going on right now.
That might be a way to use up some of these extra blocks.
I can't even call them orphan blocks because they are just pieces.
I wish I was better about just tossing them all in together.
Improv is not exactly my thing.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

You have a lot of red,white and blue fun on your design wall! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Kim said...

Your design is overspilling with fun and pretty scraps. There is a lot of playing going on there.