Sunday, March 3, 2019

Accountability for Sunday

Sunday

2. Test quilt
Lots of HST and I have been cutting, pressing and trimming them.
Still more to go tomorrow.

I can't show the clear photos of these blocks, but they are fun.
All the HST have been pressed open, now to get the trimming done for a few more
After that I will be able to start the main instructions.

3. Triangle pincushion for monthly pincushion swap
Didn't even touch this.

4. Put fabric away 
I started putting it away and then needed to get more out, so this is still on-going.

5. Load and quilt CIL
It is loaded, but I have no idea how I'm going to quilt it.

7. Stabilize some of the girl baby clothing
Working on this, but it will take a LONG time to accomplish.

9. St Patrick's Day postcards
Fronts are made and ready to stitch around

DONE 10. St Patrick's Day coasters
They need to be turned, but that is done while watching TV at night.
They are done, I just left them downstairs and didn't get a photo.

11. Guild challenge
A large and small table runner and a pillow cover.
All into tops.
I think I've found the backing fabric too.
Now to decide if I'm going to quilt on the long arm or DSM.

Not everything was accomplished that I wanted, but I did get some done.
I'm happy with my progress this weekend.
I will continue to work on them tomorrow before my PT session in the afternoon.

No comments: