Monday, March 4, 2019

Design Wall Monday

It was a good weekend and I accomplished so many things, so my design walls are of finished tops.
Now to get them quilted.
QOV done and I'm waiting to load it.
I don't know what I'm going to be working on here.
We traded charm packs at guild and I ended up making 3 things from it.
Two table runners and a pillow.
Now to finish them off.
the the squares to the right were to see how easy they came together with  my own charms.
I didn't use a charm pack, but I did us charms that are in my numbered drawers.
The green on the long arm is probably going to be the backing for some of them.
I tried to find Farmhouse II in yardage and was not successful, so I'll need to use something from my stash.

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.

1 comment:

chrisknits said...

I love those charm pack projects!! So adorable. Do show what they end up becoming.