Sunday, February 11, 2018

Small Quilt Group

I finally made it to my small quilt group.
It was just what I needed.
I cutout  the TQPM quilt I'm testing. 
This will be the last photo until it is published.
I tried the flexframe clear bags.
there is a technique to turning them, and I need to perfect it.
I made 2, but the larger flexframe was not with me, so I'll have to install it soon.
I might use this as some of the purple challenge this month.
the alphabet top is done.
I like the darker border better than the white. 
Lorena is making this beautiful quilt.
She does such pretty applique.
I made the pipe cleaner. bendy straw tool for cleaning out the bobbin case for everyone.
Aren't they cute?

Judy was cutting all the time.

Lana was working on an old UFO that I didn't get a photo of. 
It is pink and brown and so pretty.

We missed the other members of the group.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very productive day for you. My small group hasn't met since last Nov and I miss it. it keeps snowing on our meeting days.

Meloney said...

We finally got back together after health and weather issues.

scraphappy said...

The bendy cleany things really are cute. What a fun idea.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nothing better than Quilt Group day!!!

Louise said...

I like the dark border, too. It really sets off the white background alphabet pieces.