Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Disaster

Not of the horrible kind, but of the cleaning kind.
I am trying to figure out where to put the essential oils so they are not taking up so much space on my desk.
So, I look down and this cabinet has "stuff" in it.
I wicker basket of lots of quilting things that I use for gifts.
Lots of mailing things that I don't use any more.
Embroidery items.
They make some sense because the embroidery machine is close to this spot.
I emptied it all out - a messy mess. 
Empty cabinet.
Now, how do I figure out what I need to put in there to best utilize the space?

the rest of the room is a mess because the embroidery machine made me move things to allow DH to get it downstairs for me.
It is in the shop and hope to get back in a week or so.

It's hot here today and I need to put the air on because it is 76 in my studio.
Didn't I just have the heat on because it was 30?
I feel discouraged because I had all the embroidery work I wanted to get done this week.
Not going to happen, so now to replan.
I think that means I need to reorganize stuff.

Good thing I have lots of T-shirt fabric to pass on.
I do count it as given away, and just estimate.
Each box is about 10 yards, and one is bigger is 15, because I stuffed it more.
Then I found a laundry basket full of more leftovers.
They are going to C.Hair.i.tees.
It's a non-profit and helped Equessense out.
I'm just thankful that I can donate them and have more space in my space. 
It's a wonderful feeling.