Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Organization Challenge

My corner cabinet.
Wow, I knew I had a mess, but I had no idea how much.
I donated so much photo paper

Top Shelf
Zip Lock Bags
I have so many zip lock baggies.
I use them often, but I don't know if I really need this many.
They are all sorted by size and I'll make that decision another day.
If I can find someone that needs them, off they will go.
I collected them because of all the UFOs I've finished over the year.
I also reconfirmed that I have a huge problem with office supplies.
Ink for Printer
It looks like I need to get more of the black.
I donated a set of ink for a printer that I no longer have.

Bottom shelf
Stone Styler & Jewels
I'd forgotten I had this. I have other jewels elsewhere.
I need to find them and move them with the styler. 

I have 5 boxes of pens.
1+ colored pencils
1 box of Sharpies
1 box of Dry Erase
1 box Crayola markers
1 box fabric markers
Rings for Small diffuser


I have lots of space and will evaluate what I want to include here.
Corner cabinets are always difficult to use, but they are good for storage.
I need to go through the pens or find someplace that would be able to use them.

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

i found a ton of plastic baggies recently when i cleaned out a set of wire drawers...i tossed most of them...i had kept them a long time and they never were needed so out they went...no remorse whatsoever!