Thursday, February 1, 2018

February Projects

I joined in on a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting.
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 

 Elm Street OMG - February & January - Lisa T-shirt Quilt

Get It Done - 1 Ann's 2006 NYE project
I don't want to take this out because I'm not ready to put it up on the wall yet.

6 & 6 - 

APQ - #9 - Tie Quilt
 
Some off these ties have been prepped.
Some have not.
I won't be making one big quilt out of this, but to begin with a table runner.
I'm not sure I like working with ties.

Scrap Attack - February - Purple/Lavender
Only one purple drawer, so I should be able to get through it and finish up the blues.

January - Blue
Still working on the drawers, but I've got a one full medium drawer and a light and dark progressing well.
I still have a bag of scraps to sort and another drawer to go through. 
Blue is the largest group of scraps I have.

Color Challenge - February - Blue
I'll be able to use my pretty blue drawers and make something out of those scraps.

 Stashbuster 
February Number 5 - Ashley FQs

February Number 53 - Fall Panel 1

January Number 2 - Alphabet Panel

This will probably be going to DD's Music Director.

January Number 80 -  Imperfect Squares








4 comments:

Sharon - IN said...

You have lots planned! Hope you have a fun and productive month!

Patty said...

I'm glad you are using OMG to progress you through making a quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of projects! I'll be watching how you like working with ties. I kept all my dad's ties when he passed thinking I'd do something with them. I even have the book. Sad to say that was almost 20 years ago.

Lynette said...

Hehe :) "I'm not sure I like working with ties" did make me giggle. :) Good luck with what you want to accomplish this month. I have a lot on my plate, too.