Monday, November 13, 2017

Motivational Monday

6-12 November 2017

1.Work on Irish Stars quilt-a-long
61 of 81 done 25 patches - 75%
7 of 81 stars - 9%

2. Prep Sparkling Sampler for trip
Finally got all the blocks cut out for the trip.
I'll be using them as leader/ender for the Irish Stars quilt

3. Baby Clothing Quilt
It is packed and ready to go.

4. Wendy's Quilt
Packed and ready to work on next week.
It's just HST, so I'll also use this for leader ender when I need an easy one.

5. Prep Winter Solstice for trip
The two blocks are cut ready to sew.
I'm not taking the blocks because it will require more cutting and I'll do that when I return.

6. Pack for trip
I'm packed, except for maybe a project or two that will just jump in my bag.
I have too much already, but I get bored easily.
Sometimes I need immediate gratification.
Clothing all packed too, just need toiletries.

7. Prepare thread catcher for trip
Strips are in the baggage and the instructions found.




13-19 November 2017


1.Work on Irish Stars quilt-a-long
61 of 81 done 25 patches - 75%
7 of 81 stars - 9%

2. Stabilize baby clothing

3. Wendy's quilt into pinwheels

4. Two winter solstice blocks

5. Thread catcher

6. 3 Sparkling Sampler blocks

No comments: