Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Midweek Matters

Quilt Fabrication has us link up to midweek matters.
Check out the other links.
Well, most of my week has been doing some cutting to get ready for the quilting/hunting trip.
I have all the coasters cut and ready to press and sew.
I now need to finish the cutting on the Irish Stars.
I'd love not to take so much of the scraps with me, but we shall see.
I have 45 more stars and only 2 more 25 patches to go.
One of the 25 patches is almost done, so really only 1 more to cut for.
But, I'll take the background with me and cut there and have as many of the other colors already cut before I leave.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks like you have some pretty fabric choices in there - can't wait to see the finish! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers 100 today!