Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Stashbuster Numbers Game tally

Again, trying to clean up the blog.  The stashbuster numbers game was fun.  I found that if I found the item quickly, it got done, but if I waited, it did not get finished.
the items crossed off were ones I decided I would not be finishing this year.  I became overwhelmed with them, so I had to make some choices.  Maybe they will come up in 2016.  I finished half of the numbers.  So, that is not great, but is 12 more than I had done at the start of the year.

February
64. Fall Quilt
May
9. Applique turtles
June
6. Ann's 2009 NYE Mystery

July
12. Basket block
83. Misc. 12" blocks

September
11. Basket block
40. Copper and teal quilt
October
10. Baby Clothing Quilt
91. Mt Rushmore
November
5. Pixie Garden
December
3. Ann's 2006 NYE Mystery
27. Nature gift

DONE
January
8. Applique My Whimsical Garden Pillow #4 
36. Chicken quilt 
February
2. ABC Quilt 

March
7. Applique Owls 
17. Bee Quilt 
April
4. Angels DONE
32. Animal panels (7) 
May

88. 6.5" blocks 
June
50. embroidery blocks (5 Christmas names)

July

August
1. 9 patches bright/white 
55. Flower garden top - small 9 patches with book. 
November
65. Horse panel pillow 

No comments: