Sunday, July 5, 2015

Quilting retreat, my own

I am in Lubbock, TX while DD is at band camp.
I'm quilting and brought a number of UFOs.
My first top finished is my road quilt.
It was nice to have it done.
I will quilt all these when I get home.
I plan on adding some matchbox cars and donating this to my Mom's nursing home's bazaar. 
DD and I went swimming this evening.
She was my coach and I think she wore me out. 
THese will probably be ornaments for the tree.  I need a hanger for them and maybe do something different in the middle. 
My design wall.
Only place that would work was over the closet doors. 
My cutting table is the stand the refrigerator is in.
DD suggested it and it is a perfect height for me. 
My computer is actually on the desk.
I am having some issues with connectivity, so I might not be able to post as much s I wish. 


My sewing and ironing board in the corner. 
Made a table runner out of those leftover Christmas tree blocks.
I want to make a bow in the center, but I don't know how, yet.

No comments: