Sunday, July 26, 2015

Plan

I need to be accountable to my plan to organize my HST.
This is the box I had used to take to CA when DH was living there.
I'd work on pressing and trimming them and have usable pieces when I came home.
Since DH retired, I don't know that I've done much with these pieces.
They are bonus HST and I do use them when they are already trimmed.
So, Prairie Moon's challenge is to organize scraps.
I have my bins and strings and they are organized just fine.
But, this box is not, so this is my challenge for this week and until it is done.

Like the magazines.
I thought I'd be saying I was done going through magazine, until removing things from the bookshelves downstairs. :( 

I pulled a few and stacked them on my cutting table.
I will replenish the stack when they are all trimmed.
My goal is to cut a few at a time, so I don't get bored.
I started the process and didn't take a photo of the 6" ones.
I put them in my 6" drawer, because I won't use them in scrap quilts often.
I have started my 3.5", 3" 2.5", & 1.5" piles.
There will be a 2" pile there too, and maybe a 1" pile.
I need to pull the containers to put these in when there is enough to make it worth my while to do it.
So, the process has begun, but it won't be done for some time.



No comments: