Saturday, January 4, 2014

Quilting Day & Stash Report

I can't show the photo of the quilt I was testing, but I really love it.  I used a western boot fabric and it will become my new Christmas quilt as soon as I get it quilted.  I'm excited that I finally finished a top.  The last few months have been difficult for me.  I did find that I need to relearn how to cut more precisely and that 1/4 inch seam needs to be perfected again.  That's what happens when you don't use what you've learned on a consistent basis. The link to Judy's blog.

Total Fabric Used:            0.64
Fabric Added:                  0.00
Fabric Used this month     0.64
Usage to 100 yards        99.36

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I like your count down to 100 fabrics - very unique way to do your report. The goals you set seem very obtainable. Hope things become easier for you.

Dar said...

Good luck on reaching your goals for 2014. Looking at your UFO list made me smile. When I started taking account of mine some 10 years ago, I had more than that. I'm down considerably, but it's taken me a long time.