Sunday, February 3, 2013

Road quilt top

 
This is the road quilt panel I've had with these HST started for a few years.  It took very little time to actually finish sewing the HST together and put them on the quilt.  It is less than 44 inches, so I can use a width of fabric.  I'll have to load it with the long side on the zippers to be able to quilt it right, but it is ready with backing to quilt.

That makes 2 UFO quilts I can quilt this week and get the binding on.  I still have another of these panels and almost enough HST.  So, the next one will need to have some creative spacing on the HST.

I think these will make great floor quilts for a little boy that likes matchbox cars.  :)  I'm thinking to donate to Angel Cover Ministries.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like the way the triangles add so much to the panel!